Monday 15 April 2013

Changing roles

While this blog isn't about me, as its almost exclusive author up until now I thought I would let you know that I'm taking a break from Public Library Services and the LMS rollout for the next 4 months.  This will open up opportunities for others at PLS to contribute posts about both the LMS project and progress on other public library matters.

I'll be keeping an eye on the blog myself & may make the occasional contribution as & when appropriate.  Of course as my reassignment is temporary & my passion for public libraries is unabated I will watch with interest all that happens in our network over the next few months.  I know that PLS and the LMS project are in good hands, so I'll keep away and let things progress in my absence

I'll be working in the State Library - with an office about 40M from my "normal" one & look forward to bumping into PLS staff and public library staff in the corridors.

No comments:

Post a Comment